Use of University Premises and Facilities

System premises and facilities are available for use by individuals or organizations. For the rules and regulations on your campus, see the following links:

 Questions about usage should be directed to the applicable campus office, below:

Outside organizations and persons that use U of I System premises or facilities are required to maintain the proper insurance in order to reasonably protect the system's financial interests. Before a scheduled event may commence, outside entities must provide a Certificate of Insurance to the event facility's designated official.

Insurance may be obtained using any insurance broker. Two vendors are available on our Tenants and Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) page.

Details regarding insurance requirements are provided in Section 6.1.1 of the Business and Financial Policies and Procedures, Determine Minimum Insurance Requirements for Vendors.

Last item for navigation